Friday, November 5, 2010

Amazing Stuff

                                                                    hehe

You know my health has pretty much changed my life, in a several ways, one of the things that changed is I stopped watching Television, yep I just stopped watching TV. although even before that, I have to say, I never watched so much that it really mattered in the first place. My life had been so busy with work and so many other things I just did not have a whole lot of down time that I sat at home watching a TV Box.


                                                                      Sweet

Anywho, the last month I have been watching the whole episodes of Smallville, the internet is so great, Right!
hehe it has been an adventure, great one at that... LOL guess I have some TV watching to catch up on.


                                                                   Toooooooooooooo Cute


If you are in California make sure to email me, I will be here some time, I am looking at properties as we speak checking out options, inasmuch as I would like to move today, man would I love to leave here today, I have to be realistic and not put myself or the cats in a bad place because I rushed into anything. I think this house has been, like a huge lightening bolt affect, on my life, also on rushing into something and how uncomfortable it can become because you just can't up and change the process as fast as you would feel a need to, life's lessens can be strangely interesting.


                                                          The Kiss

Whether you like it or not, whether you know it or not, secretly all nature seeks God and works toward him. --Meister Eckhart
                                                        
                                                    Asian Model


I am Excited about the new year I want to get a new focus on everything, I want to start living, I know it is only November but I am worked up this is going to be a Great Year although we have the holiday season to deal with the new year is on it s way,  so just make sure you make great plans also for your coming new year.


                                                                Jared is too awesome



"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us."
St. Augustine
MMMM Does He have my Number

See you all later
have to do Internet searching, find me a good place email me a message




FullerRon18@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment