Friday, November 5, 2010

Keeping a good stride

                                               Sure wish he was on our Team and available hehe




‘The Bible,’ we are told sometimes, ‘gives us such a beautiful picture of what we should be.’ Nonsense! It gives us no picture at all. It reveals to us a fact: it tells us what we really are; it says, This is the form in which God created you, to which He has restored you; this is the work which the Eternal Son, the God of Truth and Love, is continually carrying on within you.  F. D. Maurice, The Prayer-Book and the Lord's Prayer

 I consider this a very profound statement because in the face of acknowledgment we will aspire to greatness with a humble heart or a lofty one and when you look up both these descriptions in the Bible (Use the New Living Translation.), it will give you a clear, defined destiny of the two routs, clearly pride, money, and self-indulgent lives will destroy those that hold on to it, for where your love will be there also will be your heart. You cannot give away what is governed by another source.

                                                                                  

                                                                                  ~




                                                      Anthoney Kiedis Mm Mm Mm


                                                                 Anuj Sawhney

Have I ever told you, I love art, pictures, photography etc. well, men also hehe the reason I share, what I like  although, as stated this all started as a collection this last year of celebrities of the last like 30 / 40 years hot actor's mostly for my side of it, looking at actors, models.... yet --- I come across a whole other landscape -  a new appreciation for not just the many picture art. forms also so the many great looking men around, past and present.  (what they call eye candy, hehe.), For me also I like Asian men, Indian men, Hawaiian Men and Latino along with Native American of course since I am Native American, I am what some people would consider an oldie though, some people think if you are over thirty / forty you are way over the hill..... LOL.      I don't know, for me, my life was put on hold a long time, due to my illness I could not for the longest leave my own house. But what emerged from all that is I feel as if ten, fifteen years has been given back to me, I mean I do not feel the age I am but then again. I think, I have always been for a lot of reason a young Spirit, Mature business man, workaholic, crazy guy, if you can relate to the terms. I have always been very serious, I used to work 15 hrs. a day  makes you look at things differently however when I was like thirty something, I always thought of life as, God was keeping me in a state of "Being" giving me an appreciation for all the things I never had the opportunity to be involved in in my life. Anywho Life Moves forward  :)  :) We either move forward with it or are left behind... words to ponder...


                                        WAY NICE .. bet he has a great personality....hehe
                                                                          


Who seeks for heaven alone to save his soul, May keep the path, but will not reach the goal; While he who walks in love may wander far, But God will bring him where the Blessed are.  Henry Van Dyke

                                                             Sam Dexter








 









































Ok talk to you soon




FullerRon18@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment