Thursday, November 4, 2010

A New Experience

I am making some changes, you know the move is going to be a changing of everything hope to meet a hubby maybe someone as cute, as the Magnificent Body pic \/ for this post today *below, LOL. Isn't He great looking????????????  I hope to meet a person with a loving personality, sweet heart, kind, passionate  hehe. --- You know I have a had all too few lovers hehe.. Even though some people think over 30 is old ROFLMAO..... ( <<<<<<< Rolling on the floor, laughing my *butt* off......), My relationships have lasted years. My last long term lover was like 17 years younger than myself  tall, thin, cute as all get out. more a passive person, he just had an addiction problem with alcohol that caused the destruction of our relationship, although I was a little to blame also for my part in the drinking 2 much at the time, I had to changed that big time.  I was guilty of allowing it too much in my life at the time as well, did not help him, I sure loved that man, you know I have never found anyone yet in my life, I loved or love as much as I loved that man. This picture reminds me of him, HE \/ could be his twin brother, hehe I don't think I will ever forget Him.....

These pic's may be considered offensive to some people these photos are for the viewers of this web site and may include some nudity, May have some sexual contact of men for men and art work, choosing to link on the site pages is of your own volition and is meant for adults only.

                                                       Magnificent Body


Well, you know what they say, "life goes on: and it does we have to learn to accept the things we cannot change I love the Serenity Prayer and the Saint Francis Prayer, Man, I made these prayers, (I will list them below.) a large part of my life, they changed my life. I made these Prayers a huge part of my life for like five years I meditated upon these words to God three times a day.


 God grant me the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.


Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr



Prayer:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.




I think if we join together as Brother in Christ we can do anything to strengthen one another in times of hardship or sorrow because they are as much a part of life as the great times, the happy times and the times of great empowerment even from the relationships we encounter. Remember that you are a part of something greater and that your positive influences in and around you are the intricate pieces to the puzzles that can influence the great things in lives of others, just make sure to make your days count and be thankful / grateful for what you have for there are way too many that are not as blessed, as you, at the present.





FullerRon18@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment