Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here is something you might Like

These pic's may be considered offensive to some people these photos are for the viewers of this web site and may include some nudity, May have some sexual contact of men for men and art work, choosing to link on the site pages is of your own volition and is meant for adults only.


I have to write this guy and find out where this is, it is out of the country and a place where everyone walks around naked as a jay bird  hehe. So many possibilities.. LOL Yet I live in California, sadly due to my nerve & disc disease I have not been to the beach once LOL. I hope to meet some nice people here and get all kinds of things done, There are a lot of great looking guys here also in Cali.

~
            Don't you just love Men at work hehe ... :)

FullerRon18@yahoo.com
                                            


WOW



MMMMM Interesting
























































Looking Good

I cannot wait to get moved, I have about five thousand pictures I collected, WOW! Hot, Hot guys some just average.. hehe. I like average guys, this six pack thing, some people have more than a six pack going on, yet, for me, I like just the average kind of guy, someone that is real, This illness has changed my life dramatically, yet it has become more and more real to me, that I have been greatly blessed in the relationships I have had in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment