Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Make today Count

A man once wrote that each day is the Newness of ones ability to "Make today count!" I think we should get motivated to doing something constructive in our community anything that will make things better for someone else.
These pic's may be considered offensive to some people these photos are for the viewers of this web site and may include some nudity, May have some sexual contact of men for men and art work, choosing to link on the site pages is of your own volition and is meant for adults only. 

New is  Kutie 
                          I do love Cute booties
                                
~
Something happen last year, I was talking with this person online for months and we decided to put together this little presentation, I would get all the male actors from Like 1970 to this date and put them all together is this Microsoft Presentation. LOL.
The Project took on a whole new life of its own, I started a collection, Wow Dude, So many hot guys out there. I have to be honest, I didn't much pay attention before, maybe it is because I was always in a relationship, whereas now I am single.
  ~

 MMM He could take My heart away 

    ~
 I Love Photography of any kind
     ~

Two Men

~

1 comment: